-->

Mapping your digital journey

Interact with faculty, speakers and site visits in one of the world’s most innovative financial services industry centers as you develop a digital journey map, one for your institution and one for you.

In today’s increasingly competitive environment, there needs to be a focus on disruptive technologies and innovations, as opposed to simply an iterative focus. The winners in the future will be defined by those organisations that can leverage digital technologies to deliver a customer experience that goes beyond the ordinary.

The Asian Banker has designed a five-day The Asian Banker Digital Finance Leadership Programme for senior managers, board members and chief executives from around the world to interact directly with key players defining the industry today, and to use the interaction to answer some of the most difficult questions we are facing today.

Build your individual leadership and decision-making skills in today’s digital economy

• How can I be a successful leader of a financial institution in this transformational age?
  • Reflecting on my own vision, sense of direction and instincts that will enable me to make better decisions.
  • How do I translate the digital transformation I see all around me into a sustainable model for my financial institution into the future?

Find solutions and trends in the UK that can help you in your own environment

• What do I know about developments in one of the world’s most progressive countries that I can map back to developments in my own country?
  • How do I understand and read all the different people I meet in the digital world? The innovators, investors, regulators, technologists I come across and what do I learn from each of them?

Build your own digital journey map for your organisation and for yourself

• What are the key milestones I need to track in the journey of my own institution?
  • What are the self-evident truths I must adhere to as I make each decision in building my own institution? How should I read all the different people I meet in the digital world? The innovators, investors, regulators, technologists I come across and what do I learn from each of them?

Be inspired by disruptive thinkers and founders of London’s most successful players.
The city of London, called by some as “the financial centre of the world”, led by a very progressive regulator, has a diversity of players shaping the industry today.

• The city hosts some of the most successful financial technology (fintech) innovators worldwide: Payments start-ups, peer-to-peer (P2P) lending marketplaces, online investment service, forex start-ups, as well as digital challenger banks and neo-banks, to name a few.
  • High-street banks are spearheading their own digital journeys by setting up open innovation accelerators, new branch concepts and customer experience labs. With significant support from the UK government through R&D tax breaks and programs designed to foster growth, London provides a suitable platform for the greatest experiments in pushing the financial services industry towards its technology driven future.

In today’s digital world, business success can be achieved by harnessing the power of exponential technologies, using the wisdom of crowds and experimenting with new business models. This program will help you to make the right decisions and to steer your organisation to prosperity in the digital economy.

-->

Supported by

Upcoming Tour

past event

Photo gallery:

For More photos click here

Key focus areas:

Leadership and Business Models in the Digital World

Outstanding examples of breakthroughs from some of the world’s leading financial institutions

Ongoing revolutions taking place in the delivery of payments, credit, transaction servicesin the UK

Innovation as a competitive weapon

Banking strategy for the long run

Cooperation and/or competition with fintech companies

Rethinking cybersecurity in the age of Internet of Things (IoT) and machine learning

The role of regulators in fostering an innovative environment

The view of the funders of financial revolution – the venture capital (VC) and private equity firms – Where do they see the unicorns of tomorrow?

How do I develop a transformational map for my organisation?

Organised By

Stay Connected
With Us

Get In Touch

Hafezah Saleh
Programme Manager
The Asian Banker
hsaleh@theasianbanker.com