15:30 – 17:30
Briefing on Key Findings from China Private Banking and Wealth Management Awards 2016
Presentation by Foo Boon Ping, Managing Editor, The Asian Banker
- What are the current and future developments of private wealth in China and the region?
- How to excel in a low interest rate environment? How Brexit and changing US political landscape can affect strategies in investment portfolios?
- What is the role of non-traditional players in the industry? Is peer-to-peer model a viable tool in private wealth for mass market?
- Digitisation, AI, robot-advisor, and block chain – the way forward?
- How local players can become international financial services providers as more and more clients want to have global investment exposure?
- How to manage the dilemma between confidentiality and as well as transparency, and how it will affect customer relationship?
- Regulations that need to be constantly addressed and comply with
Tang Ning, Founder and CEO, CreditEase
Henri Arslanian, PwC, FinTech & RegTech Lead, China/HK and U.S. Liaison
Cai Canhuang,Deputy GM and SVP, Private Banking, China Merchants Bank
Ray Chou, Principal, Greater China Financial Services Practice, Bain & Company
Richard Williamson, Managing Director, Creditease Wealth Management
Session co-chaired by Emmanuel Daniel, Chairman, The Asian Banker and
Lu Jun, Assistant Professor of Finance, Peking University, HSBC Business School